Re: freej - FTBFS (#614458)

Hi,

It seems to me that no one has replied (in public?) so far to this nice request.
Sorry about that.

[...]
> i'm not sure how to proceed from here, so i'm hereby asking you to
> assist me. i'm listed as uploader, yet i'm not sure if i can upload
> anywhere else than on my own repository, please let me know how we can
> close this bug. it is my intention in some close future to try become
> a debian maintainer so please don't save your suggestions on how
> things should be done, but also keep in mind this bug should be closed
> ASAP and i have no more time to dedicate to this task in the coming
> week.

Even though it may seem as yet another burden despite the long wait: have you
had any chance to speak to your co-maintainers? Or heard back from them (some of
them seem to be CC'ed)?

If they're unwilling to continue to work on this package that's quite a shame;
but then I'd be happy to review your new code and changes and possibly sponsor
an upload. But I'd seriously refrain from stepping on your co-maintainers' toes,
so please first try to go this route.

Best regards,
Michael