RFS: mpd-sima (updated package)

Dear mentors,

First, I want to say I'm grateful to DD, DM and others for reviews they made.
Thank you Michael Tautschnig for sponsoring mpd-sima.

A new upstream version has been released, I am looking for reviews and a
sponsor for the new version 0.8.0-1 of my package "mpd-sima".

It builds these binary packages:
mpd-sima   - Automagically add title to mpd playlist

The main change with previous upstream version is the daemon capability.
I've updated the package accordingly and set up an init script running
under special system user "mpd-sima".

The python part of packaging remains the same, the major change lies in
maintainers scripts and init script I used to set up the daemon.

I would be glad to have reviews on that specific part (maint. scripts
used to add/remove user and set file permissions) as this is my first
package using maintainers scripts.

I've also switched to dep5 copyright format, I did not use an svn revision for
the "Format:" field, I hope it's alright, this my understanding of dep5
accepted status as mention by Lars Wirzenius in [0].

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mpd-sima/mpd-sima_0.8.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Geoffroy Youri Berret