Re: RFS: oggfix

On So, 2011-05-01 at 18:09 +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "oggfix".
> >
> > * Package name    : oggfix
> >   Version         : 0.9.0
> >   Upstream Author : Gunter Königsmann
> > * URL             : http://launchpad.net/oggfix
> > * License         : GPL V3+
> >   Section         : sound
> >
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > oggfix     - Command-line-utility that fixes broken ogg vorbis files
> >
> > The package appears to be lintian clean.
>                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> No, that can't be true.
>
> - Depends lacks ${shlibs:Depends}
Fixed that on my computer.
> - No copyright and license information in source files.
Is there any fixed or recommended format for doing this?
> - debian/copyright should be DEP-5 formatted (see
>   http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/)
Fixed that on my computer.
> - Build-Depends should not include build-essential packages.
Fixed that on my computer.
> - It sounds weird that gnome-common is needed to build a command-line utility
>   for ogg files!?
Will fix that before re-uploading the file: The only thing I did use
from this package was the autogen.sh from gnome.

> Please address these issues and re-upload.

Will upload the package as soon as you tell me which format the
copyright information in the source files has to be in.

Kind regards,

 Gunter.