Re: RFS: flvmeta

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 12:39:53AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, Neutron Soutmun wrote:
> > My motivation for maintaining this package is: It's yet another the FLV
> > tool which related to my current job.
>
> And do you really plan to support it for the next, say, 5 years? And why does
> Debian need yet another tool like this? Sounds like there are plenty already
>
> Just thinking when reading the above... ;-)
Hi, good to see you :)

Sorry for my English (It's T-English {Thai + English} :P)

I just worry that if I do not package any programs soon, I will forget almost
all of steps. Therefore, just looking at WNPP list and found some of them are
interesting that I have picked one, the flvmeta, from them. It's written in C and
the source tree is not complicated to handle with. That is, it a good time to
practice my self again after left it behind for a long long time.

Best regards,
Neutron