Re: RFS: rgbpaint

Updated to conform with http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/.

>   1.2) Furthermore, copyright file has to be encoded in UTF-8 but it is not:
>
> $ file debian/copyright
> debian/copyright: ASCII Pascal program text

No action. This file simply contains characters in the decimal range 10 - 126.
Neither any upstream author, nor myself use extended chracter sets. Besides,
checking with "lintian -iIE --pedantic" would have caught this deviation.

>   I took as an example altree:
>
> $ file debian/copyright
> debian/copyright: UTF-8 Unicode English text
>
>   1.3) It seems that License field is repeated in section Files: debian/* (Look
>   at the complexe example in http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/#index7h1)

No action: This is the "Standalone License Paragraph" formatting.
I learned this from the Perl Team.

>   1.4) Not all copyright holders are represented in debian/copyright. See for
>   example: rgbpaint-0.8.7/po/* files.

Copyright stanza has been added for all explicit translators.

> 2. debian/README.debian please, remove line 31 because it is empty.

Done. The empty last line was probably an artifact from the not-so-old
NEWS-parsing bug and its workaround.

> If you agree in changing what I pointed above, I can upload it for you.

Best regards,
  Mats Erik Andersson, DM