RFS: rgbpaint

Dear mentors,

This is a reminder as no response has surfaced. I am still looking
for a sponsor of this package.

  Package name    : rgbpaint
  Version         : 0.8.7-1
  Upstream Author : Mark Tyler <marktyler@users.sourceforge.net>
  URL             : http://mtpaint.sourceforge.net/rgbpaint.html
  License         : GPL-2
  Section         : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
rgbpaint   - simple pixel-based painting program

The upload would fix these bugs: 602419

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

  This entry level is clearly an enrichment
  to educational software collections like
  Debian Edu, and for general use for any
  casual user. I have invested much time in
  creating a new handbook for this software
  and I hope to see it adapted in as many
  languages as we could find helpers with.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rgbpaint/rgbpaint_0.8.7-1.dsc

I would be pleased if someone would take the time to
examine this package for me.

Kind regards
 Mats Erik Andersson, DM