Re: RFS: qimo-launcher

I don't intend to sponsor this package, but here is a quick review:

The comment and blank line are not needed in debian/watch.

debian/rules get-orig-source is not needed when there is a watch file.

The source package contains a generated file (docs/qimo-launcher.1),
it would be much better to create that at build time.

No need for README.debian to duplicate the package description.
Probably the remaining information belongs in the upstream README or
manual page.

You might want to run wrap-and-sort -s

There are a lot more things in debian/control Depends than are in
setup.py install_requires, you might want to talk to upstream about
that.

You might want to talk to upstream about switching to GTK+ 3.

If you are contacting upstream, please mention our upstream guide:

http://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide

pyflakes warnings:

./qimo/launcher.py:22: 'sys' imported but unused
./qimo/launcher.py:39: local variable 'launchers' is assigned to but never used
./qimo/launcher.py:78: redefinition of unused 'math' from line 27
./qimo/launcher.py:78: 'math' imported but unused
qimo-launcher:20: 'sys' imported but unused
qimo-launcher:21: 'gtk' imported but unused

distutils warning:

/usr/lib/python2.7/distutils/dist.py:267: UserWarning: Unknown
distribution option: 'install_requires'

dpkg-gencontrol warning:

dpkg-gencontrol: warning: package qimo-launcher: unused substitution
variable ${python:Versions}

lintian complaints:

P: qimo-launcher source: unversioned-copyright-format-uri
http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5
P: qimo-launcher: no-upstream-changelog

--
bye,