Re: RFS: liblastfm (new upstream version)

Thank you very much for the review.

The .qmake.cache file is a result of the idiosyncratic build system that
upstream uses (ruby scripts + qmake).  qmake processes that file before
the project files.

I'm pulling this off mentors until I can improve the package quality.