Re: RFS: xxxterm

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 12:50:36PM +0100, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Luis Henriques <henrix@camandro.org>, 2011-12-15, 19:22:
> > http://mentors.debian.net/package/xxxterm
> >
> >Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
> >
> > dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xxxterm/xxxterm_1.9.0-1.dsc
>
> I see that someone has already uploaded it, but here's my (tad late) review:

Thanks you for your review.

> The upload will close #648228, but not #651673. You need a comma
> between bug numbers. Please see Developer's Reference 5.8.4 for
> details.

Yes, you're right -- I actually checked the document to make sure this was
correct, but forgot to add the comma :-/

Anyway, I will manually close #651673.

> You removed "Forwarded: yes" fields from the patch headers. Why?
> It's not documented in the changelog.

I guess I lost these fields when I started managing the package with git.
I'll add it back in next version.

Cheers,
--
Luis Henriques