Re: RFS: xxxterm

* Luis Henriques <henrix@camandro.org>, 2011-12-15, 19:22:
 http://mentors.debian.net/package/xxxterm

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xxxterm/xxxterm_1.9.0-1.dsc

I see that someone has already uploaded it, but here's my (tad late) review:

The upload will close #648228, but not #651673. You need a comma between bug numbers. Please see Developer's Reference 5.8.4 for details.

You removed "Forwarded: yes" fields from the patch headers. Why? It's not documented in the changelog.

The changes to debian/control and debian/install are not documented in the changelog.

--
Jakub Wilk