RFS: apt-spy

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "apt-spy".

 * Package name    : apt-spy
   Version         : 3.2.2
   Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
 * URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
 * License         : [fill in]
   Section         : admin

It builds those binary packages:

apt-spy    - writes a sources.list file based on bandwidth tests

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/apt-spy

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/apt-spy/apt-spy_3.2.2.dsc

I know there is still a lintian warning but I think this does not need
to be overriden.

Kind regards,
Stefano Canepa

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.