Re: RFS: v3c-2.4.0-01
On 13/12/11 23:30, Etienne Millon wrote:
Where in debian/rules can I insert a command to delete the debian/*.in
* Philip Ashmore<email@example.com> [111214 00:08]:
I've filed an ITP against WNPP for this package.
I've also uploaded my packages to mentors.debian.net.
The dsc file is:
I am not a DD so I can't sponsor you, but I had a look at your package:
- first of all, it does not build in a sid chroot. A quick glance at
the build log seems to reveal that libtool is missing :
v3c/v3c.mak:164: Setting the build mode to default [debug]
v3c/v3c.mak:188: *** New configuration (will save).
/tmp/buildd/v3c-2.4.0-01/v3c/v3c_mak.sh: 739: /tmp/buildd/v3c-2.4.0-01/v3c/v3c_mak.sh: libtool: not found
[v3c_mak.sh] You need to install libtool - take a look at README.
make: *** [configure.ac] Error 1
- the source package has a lot of lintian warnings (when you run
lintian -I v3c_2.4.0-01-1.dsc, no warnings should appear. Add -i
to have longer descriptions). Most of them seem easy to fix,
- debian/control :
- both short and extended descriptions are not enough. If I don't
already know what v3c does, this is what is supposed to inform
- does v3c-doc really need graphviz and doxygen at runtime ?
- debian/changelog : please explain that this is an initial release
and that it closes your ITP bug, as explained in the new
- I don't think that debian/*.in should be there.
That's it for the moment !
Have a nice day,