Re: RFR: wader, a ModemManager replacement

Hello,

I have a new version of this package ready for review.

I believe I have addressed all of the review comments from last
time around.

I have also tried to address the question "what does wader-core
do that modem manager cannot" with a comment in #492875.
Additionally, the expanded descriptions below should help present
a more compelling argument for some of the features presented by
wader-core / python-wader, which modem manager does not have.

The dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wader/wader_0.5.9-1.dsc

I would appreciate any additional review.

The updated package descriptions are below.

Thanks!
/ac

###

Package: wader-core
 A drop-in replacement for modemmanager and alternative implementation of the
 ModemManager API, with extensive support for many UMTS devices, simple plugin
 system for supporting new devices, robust USSD stack, multipart SMS, MMS
 reception, extensible AT engine, and handles binary SMS cleanly.
 .
 If your 3G device does not work well with ModemManager, you may wish to read
   https://github.com/andrewbird/wader/blob/master/SUPPORTED_DEVICES
 to learn if wader-core is a better alternative for you.
 .
 This package provides the wader-core daemon.

Package: python-wader
 A python module providing access to various utilities required by the
 wader-core daemon, such as:
  - AES encryption
  - AT error handling
  - SMS/MMS abstraction
  - robust USSD stack
  - network provider database
  - 3G profile abstraction
  - system service interface to GConf and D-Bus
  - ModemManager constants
 .
 This package can also be used to implement an application requiring access to
 the above listed 3G telephony stack features.