Re: Anybody to package new Bitten version?

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 2:10 PM, W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting "anatoly techtonik" <techtonik@gmail.com>:
What does this testing implies? If there is a reference document on
testing - somebody else may do this. This doc should exists even just
to tell which parts can possibly go wrong as well as history of
previous problems and mistakes. I'm running unreleased 0.6b3 for about
6 months now, and can't remember any problems.

There is no testing method defined or documented.
I just install it and do some builds, that's it.

I'd like to see 0.6b3 released first, and then 0.6, because if there
is problem with 0.6 - you can at least revert to a version that is not
so old.

Given that the upstream changes between 0.6b3 and 0.6 are
small (if I'm not mistaken), I would leave out this step.

I traced the imports and so far haven't found any that require Bitten
slave to import Trac components.

Same for me.

Let's hope for your time to grant you an inspiration to complete this quest.
Thanks. =)

:~)

Any chances to release Bitten 0.6 before the end of the year?
--
anatoly t.