Re: RFS: Planner (orphan package)

> Why are you using python-gobject-dev from stable?, are you trying to
> make a backport for stable?.
>
> As always the distribution for new (and new versions of) packages
> should be unstable (or even experimental), but of course I am willing
> to help if you are trying to make a backport.

Wait a minute, that's not the point.
Yes, I tried to build outside of pbuilder first, and since all build
dependencies was satisifed yet build failed, you certainly have a problem with
build-depends, perhaps with min. version of some package or even missing
dependency.

Please take it seriously because this is an evidence of a potential problem.

Regards,
Dmitry.