Re: RFS: Planner (orphan package)

On Sun, Dec 04, 2011 at 05:15:35PM +1100, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> Hi Josue,
>
> I think the package is not ready yet.
> I just tried to build it and got error:
>
> "planner-python-plugin.c:26:23: fatal error: pygobject.h: No such file or
> directory"
>
> pygobject.h provided by
>
> python-gi-dev
> python-gobject-dev
> python-gobject-2-dev
>
> I have python-gobject-dev from stable.

Why are you using python-gobject-dev from stable?, are you trying to
make a backport for stable?.

As always the distribution for new (and new versions of) packages
should be unstable (or even experimental), but of course I am willing
to help if you are trying to make a backport.

> I tried to install python-gi-dev but build failed with same error.
>
> Did you try to build it using pbuilder?

As you can see in the RFS[0][1], we did it.

Today I did it again, and the build was successful[2].

> Regards,
> Dmitry.

Thanks for your review.

Cheers,