Re: RFS: portabase - easy-to-use personal database application

On Saturday 03 December 2011 21:52:24 Arno Töll wrote:
> Hello Dmitry,
>
> On 03.12.2011 08:55, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> >  * RFS (new package): fcgi-daemon
> >
> >    http://mentors.debian.net/package/fcgi-daemon
>
> Could you please ask md whether he is interested to sponsor it? He said,
> he would use it so ...

Thanks Arno, I'll do this. I thought he probably monitoring ITP bug 650198
but I can't be sure...

> >  * RFS (new package): flashcache (co-maintained with Arno Töll)
> >
> >    http://mentors.debian.net/package/flashcache
>
> \o/

I didn't see response to your RFS so I thought little reminder won't hurt.
Is everything all right? (I'm not sure how to interpret '\o/' - it isn't a
common smiley, is it?)

> >  * RFA: abiword
> >
> >    http://mentors.debian.net/package/abiword
> >
> >  * QA (fixed package): dvbackup
> >
> >    http://mentors.debian.net/package/dvbackup
> >
> >  * QA (new package): rsbep (de-coupled from dvbackup)
> >
> >    http://mentors.debian.net/package/rsbep
>
> Could you resend your RFS with "QA Upload" somewhere in the subject to
> debian-qa@lists.debian.org

Good idea, thank you. I'm going to subscribe to QA list.

Regards,
Dmitry.