RFS: portabase - easy-to-use personal database application

Dear mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my new package "portabase".
It would be great is someone could review and upload it for me.

 * Package name        : portabase
 * Version             : 2.0-1-1
 * Upstream Author     : Jeremy Bowman <jmbowman@alum.mit.edu>
 * Homepage            : http://portabase.git.sourceforge.net/
 * License             : GPL-2+
 * Section             : databases
 * Language            : C++
 * Description         : Easy-to-use personal database application

PortaBase is a program for conveniently managing one-table database files.
 It is available for many platforms, including Linux, Mac OS X, Windows,
 and Maemo.  Features include:

  * String, Integer, Decimal, Boolean, Note (multi-line text), Date, Time,
    Calculation, Sequence, Image, and Enum column types;
  * custom data views (subsets of the columns in any order);
  * filter the displayed rows using sets of conditions;
  * sort the rows by any combination of columns, each in ascending or
    descending order;
  * add, delete, rearrange, and rename columns at any time;
  * view summary statistics for columns (total, average, min, max, etc.);
  * import data from CSV, XML, and MobileDB files;
  * export data to CSV and XML files;
  * command-line format conversions (to and from XML, from MobileDB);
  * optional data file encryption.

Source package URL :

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/portabase/portabase_2.0-1-1.dsc

It produces the following binary package:

    portabase

QA information:

Info:   Package is Lintian clean
Info:   Package is not native
Info:   The maintainer and uploader emails are the same
Info:   Package is the latest upstream version
Info:   A watch file is present
Info:   The watch file works
Info:   The package uses straight debhelper
Info:   Closes WNPP bug #584570: "ITP: portabase -- An easy-to-use personal
database application"

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
http://mentors.debian.net/package/portabase

Thank you.

All the best,
Dmitry.

P.S. There are more of my packages are waiting for review and sponsorship:

 * RFS (new package): fcgi-daemon
   http://mentors.debian.net/package/fcgi-daemon

 * RFS (new package): timebrowse
   http://mentors.debian.net/package/timebrowse

 * RFS (new package): tupi
   http://mentors.debian.net/package/tupi

 * RFS (new package): flashcache (co-maintained with Arno Töll)
   http://mentors.debian.net/package/flashcache

 * RFA: abiword
   http://mentors.debian.net/package/abiword

 * QA (fixed package): dvbackup
   http://mentors.debian.net/package/dvbackup

 * QA (new package): rsbep (de-coupled from dvbackup)
   http://mentors.debian.net/package/rsbep