Re: RFS: git2cl

On Friday 02 December 2011 23:32:58 Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> Jist to warn that I've noticed a problem with latest package upload to
> mentors (recent package did not correctly replace previous one)
> which I was only able to fix by removing package and uploading it again.
>
> Because of this latest edition was not available for download from
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/git2cl/git2cl_2.0+git200808271
>242-1.dsc
>
> for about 10 hours. Correct upload has been done minutes ago (verified).

I also have the same problem, but contacted the support address for debexpo to
see if there was a server problem or whether I was doing something wrong. I'm
not sure if there has been any resolution, though.

I don't want to just delete and re-upload if there's a problem I can help
solve in some way.

Paul