RFS: fcgi-daemon -- Perl-aware FastCGI daemon

Dear mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my new package "fcgi-daemon".
It would be great is someone could review and upload it for me.

 * Package name        : fcgi-daemon
 * Version             : 0.20111121-1
 * Upstream Author     : Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@cpan.org>
 * Homepage            : http://search.cpan.org/dist/FCGI-Daemon/
 * License             : AGPL-3+
 * Section             : web
 * Language            : Perl
 * Description         : Perl-aware FastCGI daemon

    FCGI::Daemon is a small FastCGI server for use as fcgiwrap alternative
    with nginx web server. It is enforcing RLIMITs and running unmodified
    perl applications with persistent interpreter like mod_perl.
    Unlike fcgiwrap, FCGI-Daemon correctly passing STDERR output to web
    server.

 * Source package URL :

    http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fcgi-daemon/fcgi-
daemon_0.20111121-1.dsc

It produce the following architecture-independent packages:

    fcgi-daemon
    libfcgi-daemon-perl

QA information:

Info: 	Package is Lintian clean
Info: 	Package is not native
Info: 	The maintainer and uploader emails are the same
Info: 	Package is the latest upstream version
Info: 	A watch file is present
Info: 	The watch file works
Info: 	Closes WNPP bug #650198: "ITP: fcgi-daemon -- Perl-aware FastCGI
daemon"
Info: 	The package uses straight debhelper

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
    http://mentors.debian.net/package/fcgi-daemon

Thank you.

All the best,
Dmitry.