Re: Seeking mentor for CellWriter 1.3.5

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Michael Levin wrote:

> GNOME Unity

There is no such thing as GNOME Unity, I guess you mean GNOME 3? Or
maybe you mean Unity (which is not in Debian).

> The problem is, I've lost the email address of my previous mentor

pabs@chianamo:~$ who-uploads cellwriter
Uploads for cellwriter:
1.3.4-1.1 to unstable: gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>
1.3.4-1 to unstable: Nelson A. de Oliveira <naoliv@debian.org>
1.3.3-1 to unstable: Nelson A. de Oliveira <naoliv@debian.org>

http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/
http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/cellwriter.html

> Please reply to me directly, I am not subscribed to the mentors list.

CCed you, please reply to the list.

--
bye,
pabs