Seeking mentor for CellWriter 1.3.5

Hello!

I am the sole developer working on CellWriter, a program for handwriting recognition that's already in Debian and has essentially been in maintenance mode for several years now. Due to changes in the GTK libraries, CellWriter has had a very nasty bug when using GNOME Unity for several months now. Additionally, a number of errors are now reported by Debian build tools that have been fixed via patches to 1.3.4 in Debian and also fixed at the upstream version.

I've released a new upstream version that takes care of all of these issues:
http://code.google.com/p/cellwriter/

The problem is, I've lost the email address of my previous mentor and have completely forgotten how the Debian packaging process works! I'm looking for a kind soul to give me some tips on how to get a package uploaded to mentors and help me submit the new version to Debian so that the Debian CellWriter package is in good shape again.

Please reply to me directly, I am not subscribed to the mentors list.

Thanks in advance, and happy Thanksgiving! :)