Re: RFS: freefilesync (new upstream version)

Dear mentors,

A new upstream version of FreeFileSync has been released (Lintian
warnings has been fixed too).

So I am still looking for a sponsor for my package "freefilesync".

FreeFileSync is an Open-Source folder comparison and synchronization
tool. It is optimized for highest performance and usability without
restricted or overloaded UI interfaces.

 * Package name    : freefilesync
   Version         : 4.3-3
   Upstream Author : ZenJu <zhnmju123@gmx.de>
 * URL             : http://freefilesync.sourceforge.net/
 * License         : GPL-3
   Section         : utils

It builds those binary packages:

freefilesync - This program is an Open-Source folder comparison and
synchronization tool.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/freefilesync

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freefilesync/freefilesync_4.3-3.dsc