Re: Questions on maintaining xeji

* Daniel Martí <danielmarti.debian@gmail.com> [111122 21:19]:
> I know how I must update the changelog and the maintainer in the
> description (control?). Any other files I should change? Of course,
> I should sign it with my own key.

That's the bare minimum if you want to adopt the package. For the
rest, you're on your own :)
Once you've built the package, run lintian -I on the resulting .changes
file. I count 5 warnings and 3 overrides. Fix everything you can !
(the extended information with "-i" will give some hints).

> >If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask in this thread,
> >so that either me or another one can reply to them.
>
> In fact, I do :-) What should I send to the sponsor, the .deb file or some other file?

You can sign up on http://mentors.debian.net , it has all the
information you need to upload the resulting packages :
http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

--
Etienne Millon