Re: RFS: bibtexconv

Dear Benoît,

thank you for your review of the bibtexconv package.

I have updated the package according to the comments below. The new version
0.8.3 is now on the mentors server at
http://mentors.debian.net/package/bibtexconv .

> I had a look at your package; here are a few comments:
>
>   - You should install the example files in
>     /usr/share/doc/bibtexconv/examples instead of /usr/share/bibtexconv;

Fixed.

>   - It would be great if your debian/copyright file followed DEP-5
>     (http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/);

Fixed.

>   - Speaking of copyright, the upstream COPYING file refers to a
>     COPYING.GPL file, but it isn't included in the package, which means
>     there is no copy of the GPL provided with the package;

The file was missing in Makefile.am. It is now included in the upstream package.

>   - I'm not sure why the man pages are in section 8. Seems to me like
>     section 1 would be correct (see man man-pages for details). Also,

Yes, fixed.

>     both man pages have an ARGUMENTS and an EXAMPLES sections; according
>     to man-pages(7), they should be named OPTIONS and EXAMPLE,
>     respectively. Oh and the last option in bibtexconv.8 is missing a
>     leading dash (-non-interactive).

Changed.

I have named the examples section in bibtexconv.1 EXAMPLES (because there are
multiple examples included). ARGUMENTS have been changed to OPTIONS.

>   - debian/changelog has only one entry, but it starts with 0.8.0-2; why
>     not 0.8.0-1?

I had uploaded another version to mentors.debian.net, since I made a change in
debian/changelog without changing the upstream package.

Best regards

Thomas Dreibholz