Re: Re: RFS: php-memcached

> did you think about a solution for RC bug #629896? Apparently upstream
> is not interested to fix the issue right now. You would need to replace
> select(2) by poll(2) or something even more efficiently.

I'm unsure if it's RC at all.  I'll try to fix this that way
on next upload, but it seems better to
1) lower #629896's priority to important
2) document workarround's (e.g. see Stefan's reply, php-memcached also
seems to be an option)
3) leave real decision on how to fix to upstream

> The problem occurs to both of your source packages, php-memcached and
> php-memcache.

I'm unaware.  Libmemcached (in testing at least) uses poll, isn't?