packages on debian mentors.net

When I successfully upload a package debian.mentors software has no problem
with, I get a success email.

However, if there is something wrong with the package, (that can be detected
by the auto software), so that the package is not added to the list, I get no
email message.

Also, on the "Details about package" page there is a delete option, but no way
to delete earlier versions of the package, (which may be obsolete), without
deleting the whole thing!

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott@BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J