Re: RFS: dwm (Adapted package)

On 10.11.2011 20:52, Vasudev Kamath wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I'm looking for a sponsor for package dwm. This package was orphaned
> by its previous maintainer. This upload will close #647088.

Hm.  So I become curious and looked into its homepage --
http://dwm.suckless.org/ .  And there, there's one interesting note:

 Because dwm is customized through editing its source code, it’s
 pointless to make binary packages of it.  This keeps its userbase
 small and elitist.  No novices asking stupid questions.  There are
 some distributions that provide binary packages though.

Maybe there should be no binaries really? :)

/mjt