Re: Additional lintian warnings in mentors upload

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Ole Wolf wrote:

> I'm sure I got the impression from some web page that provided a howto on
> building a package. I don't recall which one, unfortunately.

Ok.

> Nevertheless, the reason I relied on that web page was that I find it
> difficult to follow manuals such as this one:
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/ --I needed examples and
> howtos.

maint-guide is one big howto with one example sprinkled through it, so
I'm not sure what should be changed there, perhaps you could file some
bugs on it with suggested changes and or some links to documents that
do it better than maint-guide.

--
bye,
pabs