Uploaded package is not showing up in mentors

Hello,

First of all I don't know if this is relevant list of this query but I
tried sending this mail to support@mentors.debian.net but the host
rejected my mail. With no other option I'm writing to this list.

I own the ITA for dwm package http://bugs.debian.org/647088. I was
trying to upload the finished package to mentors to get a
sponsor. I've tried more than 6 times from morning, dput says upload
successful but my package won't show up in the mentors!

While checking in dwm PTS page I found there is already a dwm package
present on mentors http://mentors.debian.net/package/dwm is this the
reason why my package is not showing up in mentors?

Best Regards
--
Vasudev Kamath
http://blog.copyninja.info