From: Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 5:41 PM
Subject: DebianQA plugin question
To: debexpo-devel@workaround.org

Hi all,

I was thinking that it might be nice to link to the PTS page for
packages that are already in Debian. I noticed that there is already a
plugin that checks if a package is already in Debian, but it does not
seem to be enabled (nor does it work for me). The DebianQA plugin has
a number of other checks in it as well, but most of them don't do
anything yet (i.e. they are simply functions that have #TODO as their
entire contents).

If I don't intend to actually finish all of these checks, would it be
more desirable to move the "Package is in Debian" check to a new
plugin or to enable the DebianQA plugin and comment out the
non-working checks?

(Please CC me in replies. I am not subscribed.)

Thanks,

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

  Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
  Debian Contributor