Overriding .desktop file with localized version (QasMixer)

Dear mentors

In the progress of separating localizations for QasMixer into a separate
package qasmixer-l10n I've stumbled over the following linitan warning:

W: qasmixer-l10n: desktop-command-not-in-package
usr/share/applications/qasmixer.desktop qasmixer
N:
N:    The desktop entry specifies a command that is not available in the
N:    package. In most cases, this is a typo or a forgotten update of the
N:    desktop file after the install location of the binary was changed. A
N:    desktop file for a command should be included in the same package as
N:    that command.
N:
N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: menu-format, Type: binary
N:

qasmixer-l10n installs a new version of
/usr/share/applications/qasmixer.desktop
with additional localized strings and diverts the original file to
/usr/share/qasmixer/qasmixer.desktop.no_l10n

preinst:
if [ upgrade != "$1" ]; then
	dpkg-divert --package qasmixer-l10n --add --rename \
		--divert /usr/share/qasmixer/qasmixer.desktop.no_l10n \
		/usr/share/applications/qasmixer.desktop
fi

postrm:
if [ remove = "$1" -o abort-install = "$1" -o disappear = "$1" ]; then
	dpkg-divert --package qasmixer-l10n --remove --rename \
		--divert /usr/share/qasmixer/qasmixer.desktop.no_l10n \
		/usr/share/applications/qasmixer.desktop
fi

Should I just ignore the warning or is there a better (standard?)
approach for this issue?

Regards,
Sebastian H