Re: RFS: conque
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS: conque
- From: harish badrinath <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 08:47:11 +0530
- Message-id: <CAFUoqbf+vce-RtnZsU+mv=ebMTJ6NL+StgM8cVRvjoUY3PAYJw@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20111031171858.GA1528@jwilk.net>
- References: <20110917225528.GA3370@jwilk.net> <CAFUoqbejzJ1MSnyJ1XM+JweH9pJ32=Mgg1VGwEAePrWuoFAVNg@mail.gmail.com> <20110925152112.GA4552@jwilk.net> <CAFUoqbcz-ZD1_w-Z--NqYezdHNqg33+-d8kka6BQM-L5V+q1Rg@mail.gmail.com> <20111003002022.GA8544@jwilk.net> <CAFUoqbeV_wYe7eqf1BN8_9g8ddUwFcAriyB+5+z=8Vk2j4ZT3w@mail.gmail.com> <20111003224841.GA5018@jwilk.net> <CAFUoqbdQN-5wuCYCm9vVjV8j=MGeK9esJopN1moMbZnJ7+MytQ@mail.gmail.com> <20111006094109.GB1689@jwilk.net> <CAFUoqbcgBYG3iFc6DonQmUxoQ992b4j270UNx3PP74ApHKFXJA@mail.gmail.com> <20111031171858.GA1528@jwilk.net>
I have re uploaded a new version of this package.It builds those
vim-conque - plugin for running interactive commands in a Vim buffer
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/conque/conque_2.3-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
> In debian/install, you use spaces in lines 2 nad 7, but tabs in other lines.
> Could please use either spaces everywhere or tabs everywhere?
DONE, I have used tabs everywhere.
> In debian/patches/conque-pythonpath.diff: s/Path/path/, s/python/Python/.
> Hmm, the binary package name is vim-conqueterm, and package directory is
> /usr/share/vim-conque/. Can we make it more consistent, i.e. either rename
> binary package to vim-conque or directory to .../vim-conqueterm/? (I know, I
> know, it's me who proposed the .../vim-conque/ path, so please feel free to
> ignore this point.)
changed binary package name to vim-conque.The name of the yaml file is changed,
to reflect the name change of the binary package.