Re: berlios closing; where should my projects escape to?

>  I don't want to learn GIT right now. Is there someplace I could stay with svn?

Maybe it was the sign to learn something new? =)

Git and Mercurial are really great DVCS. They are very suitable for small
projects with small developers group.

Subversion is more suitable for extremely big projects with strict hierarchy.
Or for repos with a lot of binary files.

Bazaar is something terrible designed. But some people use it...

Also do not ignore the Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_open_source_software_hosting_facilities