RFS: xnoise (updated version)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xnoise".

 * Package name    : xnoise
   Version         : 0.1.29
   Upstream Author : Jörn Magens <shuerhaaken@googlemail.com>
 * URL             : http://www.xnoise-media-player.com/
 * License         : GPL+2
   Section         : sound

It builds those binary packages:

xnoise     - media player for Gtk+
 xnoise-dev - media player for Gtk+ (development files)
 xnoise-plugins - media player for Gtk+ (factory plugins collection)

This list users comments about the package has been fixed. You can see the
previous attempts:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/07/msg00106.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-Mentors/2011/07/msg00217.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/08/msg00566.html

The maintainer quote: > My motivation for maintaining this package is: I am the developer of > this program and I'd like to see it in Debian. In the past I packaged > this only for Ubuntu via ppa, but that is not the way it should go.

 To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL: http://mentors.debian.net/package/xnoise Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command: dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xnoise/xnoise_0.1.29.dsc I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Kind regards, Tal Hadad