RE: Did mistake in signaturing, and can't fix this by dcut.

Sorry, I was unclear again.
* I'm not a Debian developer
* I'm trying to be a maintainer
* As result, I'm a mentor, and I have an account in mentors.debian.net
You might got the impression I want to upload as developer, but actullay, I try to
upload to mentors, as Paul assumed.
My ~/dput.cf was set, I just forgot to use debexpo in dput.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for wasting your time.
Tal