Re: RFS: django-autoslug

* Jocelyn Delalande <debian@hackriculture.fr>, 2011-09-26, 00:52:
 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/django-autoslug/django-autoslug_1.4.1-1.dsc

Now please honour DEB_BUILD_OPTION=nocheck. :)
Done

In the build log I see only:

| set -e ;\
| 	for python in python2.6 python2.7; do \
| 		$python setup.py test; \
| 	done
| running test
| running test

This is unusually quiet for a test runner, which makes me wonder if the tests are actually run...

anything else ?

I see that in the mean time you converted your package from python-support for dh_python2. In that case, you need to bump python-all build-dependency to "(>= 2.6.6-3~)" and build-dep on python-support is not needed anymore.

FYI, I don't sponsor packages using dh_python2. (But that's not a big deal, since I'm apparently alone with this aversion. Good luck with finding another sponsor!)

--
Jakub Wilk