Re: duke University contact

On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 16:09 +0200, Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> Le Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:17:07 +0100,
> Nick Leverton <nick@leverton.org> a écrit :
>
> > On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 02:11:52PM +0200, Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> > > Hello
> > >
> > > I try to find the licences of a software developped at Duke university
> > > by a PhD student "named" William T. Rankin / wrankin@ee.duke.edu. the
> > > software is dpmta[1] but as you can see all the links are broken.
> >
> > You could try a well known search engine, which would point you to here:
> > http://people.ee.duke.edu/~wrankin/ (last modified April 2011)
> > or contact him via the dmpta Sourceforge project's admin page:
> > http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=158033
> >

> Hello, the upstream was contacted, but I got no answer. The upstream of
> the package I am working on and which use dpmta also contact the main
> author but he got no answer.

Looking at the first link from Nick, Bill Rankin is no longer with Duke
University, that could be the reason he doesn't answer. His old e-mail
might be disabled. The page also mentions the SAS Institute, perhaps you
can try to contact someone over there, see if they can get you into
contact with him?