obj-x86_64-linux-gnu / DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE / cmake

Dear all,

  I would like to know if there is an easy way to get the PATH of the
build tree in case of a dh --buildsystem=cmake build ? The name
generated is obj-x86_64-linux-gnu on my machine, and comes from the
value of DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE. However I could not find if there was a
way for me to retrieve this ?

  The other way around for me would be to explicitely define the build
directory, while at the same time make dh_clean know about it.

Thanks for suggestions,