Re: RFS: tickr -- GTK-based highly graphically-customizable RSS Feed Ticker

Il 10/09/2011 00:46, Emmanuel Thomas-Maurin ha scritto:
> Thank you for your comments. I made all the changes and re-uploaded my
> package.

Looks better now, here's another round of minor adjustments:

* I'd drop DH_VERBOSE, it's only useful for debugging purposes
* Delete extra space between "dh" and "@"

* I'd move it to upstream tarball, to allow use by other distributions
* Lintian complains about minus signs as hypens:
    hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/tickr.1.gz:7
    hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/tickr.1.gz:8

* I'd remove comments and white lines

 :  :' :   Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@debian.org>
 `.  `'