RFS: tickr -- GTK-based highly graphically-customizable RSS Feed Ticker

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tickr".

 * Package name    : tickr
   Version         : 0.5.3-1
   Upstream Author : Emmanuel Thomas-Maurin <manutm007@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://newsrssticker.com/unstable-debian/
 * License         : GPL
   Section         : net

It is lintian clean.

It builds those binary packages:

tickr - A GTK-based highly graphically-customizable RSS Ticker.

(I really don't think there are equivalent packages in Debian, at least
at the moment.)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  dget -x

It's also referenced at:

I would be more than glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

Thank you and best regards,  :)

Emmanuel Thomas-Maurin <manutm007@gmail.com>