Re: RFS: slurm 0.4.0-1

Matthias Schmitz <matthias@sigxcpu.org> wrote on 2011-09-08 13:17:

> home of the source is already git.debian.org [1]. Or did you think its
> better to have a downloadable .tgz around?

On http://git.debian.org/?p=users/matthias-guest/slurm.git;a=summary
you have only the detailed changes of your debian package. But I think
the "original" upstream source package should be everywhere downloadable
as file (tar.gz or similar) for the rest of the world. Usually this
download area is joined with the main homepage of a package. These
components could be created on Alioth. Really this make some more work.

---
Have a nice day.

Joachim (Germany)