Re: Tracking RFSs as bugs

Le Mon, Sep 05, 2011 at 10:46:11PM +0200, Jakub Wilk a écrit :
> * Michael Tautschnig <mt@debian.org>, 2011-09-05, 20:51:
> >>I've noticed that the release team has a lot of success
> >>addressing their issues in a rather timely manner.  I think that
> >>this success comes from the fact that they treat all of the
> >>items they need to accomplish as bugs [0]. So, as requests get
> >>old, they notice that and do something about it (or they just
> >>close it out if the submitter isn't responsive).
>
> This is not a new idea:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2002/08/msg00262.html

And http://wiki.debian.org/PackageReview :)

By the way, I find it also a bit strange that while a lot of developement in
Debian is now done in version control systems, the paradigm of sponsoring is
still centered on source packages instead of checkouts…   This may also be one
reason why some RFS take some time to be transformed in uploads.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan