Use of the BTS for managing sponsorship

Hi people,

I already proposed this a long time ago. I want to use the BTS to manage
the sponsorship request. I think it's a good idea because the current
CGI is awful (no way to update his own entry, hosted on a non debian
machine) and because the BTS can easily fullfill that role.

The current CGI is at :
http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/

That's why I went away and requested what's necessary :
http://bugs.debian.org/151949

Unfortunately, Anthony Towns doesn't agree with me because some IRCers
misinterpreted the last thread about it.

If you agree with me, please send a mail to the bug log so that
aj can be convinced (just use reply all to this mail). If you don't
agree, feel free to voice you opinion and justify your position.

But if you criticize, make sure to find something better, and be ready
to implement it if it's more complicated than my solution. Otherwise,
please let me do something that is better than the current situation.

Cheers,