Re: RFS: conque
* harish badrinath <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 2011-08-29, 11:56:
- Your vim dependency ("vim | gvim") is incorrect. In fact the addon
doesn't work with vim.basic, provided by package "vim". The package
needs a vim that is linked with libpython. We have quite a few such
vims, but fortunately all of them provide virtual package
So depends on vim-python|gvim-python ??
There is no such package "gvim-python"...
The pkg-vim mailing list seems to be dead (check the mailing list
archive, spammy links posted is "activity" for the last few months).
Really? I just took a look at last month archive and there are:
- 38 messages from BTS (including a dozen about closed bugs);
- 22 messages about commits to the VCS;
- 6 messages from dak and britney about uploads and testing migration;
- 5 spam messages.
I wouldn't call it "dead".
BTW, I filed the bug about typo myself: http://bugs.debian.org/640042
Also one last question, Should i update this email conversation with
the changed package on mentors.debian.net or should i paste another RFS
You don't need to post another RFS, just replying to this thread is OK.