RFS: aqemu (updated package)
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8.2-1 of my package "aqemu".
It builds these binary packages:
aqemu - Qt4 front-end for QEMU and KVM
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 622722
Here is the relevant changelog section:
aqemu (0.8.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Added armhf support. Thank you Konstantinos Margaritis
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the tests and patch.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.2.
- Added the "DM-Upload-Allowed" field.
- 01_spelling_corrections: corrects upstream spelling errors.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net .
I would be glad if someone could review/upload this package for me.
As you might have noticed in the debian/changelog abstract, I have set
the DM-Upload-Allowed field to "yes" for this package; please (notify
me|remove it) should you consider this inappropriate.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
 - URL: http://mentors.debian.net/package/aqemu
- dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aqemu/aqemu_0.8.2-1.dsc