Re: RFS: xxxterm

Hi Paul,

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 02:15:02PM +0100, Paul Wise wrote:
> Given the attitudes displayed by upstream wrt your patches I'm
> unlikely to use this software, let alone sponsor it so my opinion is
> irrelevant here.

I guess I may have provided a wrong idea here.  I also have my own opinion
wrt the upstream attitude, but that opinion is completely independent of
my interest on the software itself.  If I was using only software
developed by people with "good attitudes", most probably I would not be
using the linux kernel :-)

Anyway, I understand and respect your opinion, and thank you for your
comments -- I am working on the new release and I will take them into
account.  Hopefully, Kilian is available to keep sponsoring it.

Now, again on the icons copyright and license, I'm open to further discuss
the issue.  If the general feeling is that the icons should be removed, I'm
OK with that, even if I have already spent some time clarifying this with
upstream.

Cheers,
--
Luis Henriques