Re: RFS: pygtkplot

Dear Vincent, and other mentors,

I read in Vincent's mail WRT the "pygtkplot" package that this package
should contain a debian/copyright file "using DEP-5."

I have issued a RFS for another package, which is called Fizsh (see:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/08/msg00466.html). So far,
no one has replied to my RFS.

To be honest, I had never heard of a "DEP-5 requirement". Therefore,
my package does not contain debian/copyright file using DEP-5 either.

So, should I also follow the specifications in
"http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5";!?

Thank you in advance providing clarity!

Guido