RFS: libsmack (new package, ITP)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libsmack".

 * Package name    : libsmack
   Version         : 1.1.git20110809-1
   Upstream Author : Brian McGillion <brian.mcgillion@intel.com>
 * URL             : http://meego.gitorious.org/meego-platform-security
 * License         : LGPL-2.1
   Section         : libs
   Description     : libraries and tools for SMACK

   Libsmack is a library collection with development files and tools
   for use of SMACK together with other useland tools. SMACK is the
   "Simplified Mandatory Access Control Kernel" framework similar to
   SELinux but simplified for usage.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/libsmack

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libs/libsmack/libsmack_1.1.git20110809-1.dsc

I would be glad about some feedback about this (first) package for SMACK
support. And I would be very glad if someone upload this package for me.

Kind regards,
Joachim Wiedorn