Re: Download from mentors.debian.net?

Excerpts from Torquil Macdonald Sørensen's message of Sun Aug 14 08:30:18 -0400 2011:
> Hi!
>
> Could someone please point me to documentation that explains how to download
> source packages from mentors.debian.net?
>
> I've tried adding:
>
> deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian/ unstable main

Hi Torquil,

I think you've found a real bug here. The Python code that manages the
site does its own generation of the files you were downloading, so it is
likely to blame for this issue.

I consider this an unannounced API breakage caused by the transition, so
it gets high priority. I hope to have a fix live within 1-2 days (though
of course if someone beats me to it, I will not complain).

Thanks for the high-quality report!

-- Asheesh.